1. Use the booking tool to book an appointment.
2. We will reach out to you.
3. In the meeting, we will discuss what you need designed, what standard you would prefer, what the physical material of the component(s) are, etc.
4. We design the CAD files for you with the information you provided.
5. Delivery of the files can be either email attachment or a data transfer. From there, you can either 3D print it or email it to your CNC department/shop of choice who will then manufacture it for you. On completion, we will send you an online invoice via email for services rendered.
Terms of service are as follows:
1. We are not a 3D Printing/Machine shop. We are a CAD Design firm. Everything we do is 100% digital. Also, no pen and paper design work is done on our part, with the exception of sketching out guides for us to follow. Please keep that in mind.
2. If we have a representative giving you issues, we request you to let us know. We do not want to cause you any issues. Customer service is our primary priority.
3. Any services rendered are non-refundable. When we put in the time, we never waste it. Period. You are getting the best design services on the globe for a percent of the usual cost of standard services, so no need to complain about cost.
4. Please note that after every five revisions, a $50 fee will be incurred. Not to worry though because we typically get it correct on the first try.
5. Our accepted customers are corporate manufacturers in the United States only. The only exception is if it is an international manufacturer with a facility located in the United States.